Norz Hill Farm & Market Response to COVID-19
Norz Hill Farm & Market is doing our part to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 by preparing and responding as follows:
These procedures may change at any time
- All team members are following hand washing and glove and mask wearing guidelines as instructed by the authorities.
- For everyone's safety, we are requiring all customers where a face covering
- We have established Q-Line areas for waiting to get into our Market.
- Our Market is operated out of an open-air Tent, trying to provide a better shopping option.
- While inside our market, you will be greeted by a personal shopper (from our staff) that will be the only person touching any surfaces and products, to limit any contact.
- At check-out, the clerk will bag all of your groceries, unless you bring your own bags.
- We will accept Cash, any major Credit Card or SNAP benefits.
- If you need to put a pin or sign for your card, we have stylists that are sanitized between each use.